Sunday, January 01, 2006

Uh Oh...

February's coming...

That means my birthday (yea!)... and then the realization that I've turned 26 and I'm still 4 years behind all the other 26 year-olds in the world... and then immediatley after... BAM... Here comes the February depression...

I wonder how I can stay cheerful this year?

I think I need books... Lots and LOTS of books!


...For my birthday...



...Which is in February...




...Which is depressing...

6 Comments:

Blogger Brinna said...

Thanks hotstuff...! I appreciate your optimism as always!

Actually quite a large percentage of women get depressed in February, it's not just me... It has nothing to do with being unhappy, it has to do with the lack of sunlight, and some sort of chemical reaction or something...

The more days in a row humans go without sunlight, the more they start to wilt... I wonder how people in Seattle deal with it!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Brinna said...

Oh stop honey... You silly goose...

10:32 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Hmmmmm...maybe you should go to back to school or something...

That will keep you so busy that you won't think about your depression... heh, heh...

...or they say that when you start thinking about yourself too much, and feel depressed, you should do something for someone else...

...you are good at doing that...i.e. watching your brother over the holidays!...Thanks!

...just count your blessings also...you are gorgeous, have tons of talent, have a GREAT LOOKING and loving family, people who love you unconditionally, and you can do anything that you set your mind to do!!

...you are the one to be envied...

10:59 AM  
Blogger Brinna said...

Thanks for everyone's support and compliments! Though I feel bad, because I feel like I was trying to make everyone feel sorry for me, which I wasn't...

I was trying to be funny...

...I guess I should work on that...

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brinna,

Happy Birthday Month. I so can't believe you are already 26... makes me feel old (though not as old as your mom must feel) hehe.

I wasn't feeling sorry for you, that won't happen until your my age. Though I wouldn't want to go back and be your age either. Celebrate this month with lots of fun. I celebrated my bday the whole month of December and I kept my desk at work decorated the whole month as well. It's the simple things in life that make me smile. Alot of men and women do get depressed in the winter months, as it is cold,dreary and dark. Unless you live here in Phoenix where it has been 78 almost all winter and sunny, I love it!!! Just think you could be your dads age and qualify for the senior discount at most food establishments. HEHE. JK Dave!

Love ya Brinna!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Brinna said...

Oh, laughter is the best medicine... It'll keep you young!

Everyone go read Hailey's blog-site and have a laugh...

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home