The World We Live In, and Life In General
It's late, and I'm not ready for bed. And I find that I'm just contemplating everything and realizing how HAPPY I am and how, well, zen I'm feeling right now, and it's really kind of surreal. I hope it doesn't go away...
I had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, and I feel very positive about all of my relationships in life right now.
My mom seems really happy lately, and that spreads around and makes everyone else happy.
I spent a lot of time with my 'lil sis' over the weekend. I am in awe of her and my love grows more for her every day.
I just had a wonderful dinner with my sweetie at our favorite restaurant in Boston, and the hostess gave us hugs and we got free dessert (Mmmmm... Dessert).
I am in love.
I've been listening to Mairzy's new MP3's and am astonished by her talent and good fortune.
I have a terrible toothache, but the Advil has kicked in and I am on Cloud Nine!
I am so ridiculously happy right now... I'm afraid to go to bed and risk spoiling it! But I am truly grateful for all of these tiny little wonderful blessings. And I'm grateful for the insight to be able to see and experience such little things. I love the World right now, and I love Life!
I had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, and I feel very positive about all of my relationships in life right now.
My mom seems really happy lately, and that spreads around and makes everyone else happy.
I spent a lot of time with my 'lil sis' over the weekend. I am in awe of her and my love grows more for her every day.
I just had a wonderful dinner with my sweetie at our favorite restaurant in Boston, and the hostess gave us hugs and we got free dessert (Mmmmm... Dessert).
I am in love.
I've been listening to Mairzy's new MP3's and am astonished by her talent and good fortune.
I have a terrible toothache, but the Advil has kicked in and I am on Cloud Nine!
I am so ridiculously happy right now... I'm afraid to go to bed and risk spoiling it! But I am truly grateful for all of these tiny little wonderful blessings. And I'm grateful for the insight to be able to see and experience such little things. I love the World right now, and I love Life!
P.S. Just in case you missed it, there's another new blog below... It is a work of art... Enjoy!


4 Comments:
Yea!
I like making people happy!
In view of all this mushiness, I feel that I have to add my 2 cents...
It is always great to have you around, Brinna...I wish that it was more often....but I love the way you open up with me and we can discuss things like we used to...
I AM happy! I have an amazing husband, beautiful and talented children, (and "G"babies)hope of a bright and great future, and I have more talents than I deserve...
Now...if only I was as funny as Hailey...hmmmmmmm
Now c'mon, it could be worse... You could just be as funny as Clayton!
Ha ha ha (No wonder Clayton hates me...) :) Just kidding!
But I'm happy that you're happy and all that... I enjoy talking to you about all the family 'issues'. I think our talents for observation is something we have in common!
Oh... and thanks for finally commenting!
Yea!
I love everyone!
ILMY!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home